Focus ST

Defiance

Green and Hairy
Edit My Images
Yes
I was bored this afternoon and finally got round to taking some pics of my Focus. They were not very good but these are the best two :)

I'm a complete newbie so c & c would be most welcomed.

2008May11003-v1.jpg

2008May11041-v3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice motor, like No 2 best. wanna swap it for a boring 1.8 tddi focus ghia ;)

I thought that was my car for a minute..... :LOL:

I prefer the location of the 2nd shot, but the colour of the car is wrong, so you must have some colour balance issues going on there....

Good choice, in red too (y) (click here)

Steve

Thanks Matt, it took me ages to find somewhere with any background to use.

Frank, the diesel is a cracking car and bet it drinks much less than mine, but i think i'll stick with the ST ;)

Jelster, thanks for the pointer on the colour. I've struggled with it on this shot and had another go at it below. Like the stripes on yours, I think they look good in red with just the side ones and not the over the top ones. I took this pic after just driving along a 'straight mile' along a local reservoir :D

2008May11041-v3.jpg

If anyone has any tips on improving the colour on this one i'd be grateful.

Last edited:
i quite like the white ST's personally, the orange, whilst it's generally good, i personally wouldn't buy it, and for some reason, where performance blue looks stunning on the Mondeo ST, it looks equally disappointing on the focus ST.

as for the pics, if i had to be critical, i think both have framing problems, first it's too low down in the frame, and 2nd, it's almost 'leaving the frame', as a general rule, i'd have had the car entering the frame, maybe thats just me?

Apart from that, they are good 'arty' pics :)

Nice car, wouldn't mind one myself. Currently got a fairly bog standard 1.6 old shape Focus which I love, but I am tempted to get a BMW for my next car...

Anyway, I digress, second picture I like quite a lot, nice colours, and good uncluttered background (no other cars on the road etc.). First one I'm not so keen on, it's like you've abandoned it in a field. Cars on grass, or other greenery don't really work in my opinion!

Nice St3

OFF Topic ...Are you the original owner of that vehicle?

the leaning of the car doesn't work for me :(

BTW, you should consider hiding the plate. If there are other RED focus owners with a need to speed, you could be a target.

Back