Football Today

Name
Nigel Cliff
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a few from today's Birmingham AFA Senior Cup match between Old Wulfrunians in red and Wake Green

3242030516_bd7f260b60.jpg

3241197191_cd4781c14d.jpg

3241195491_8d55230819.jpg

3241193531_c92b9eb9f8.jpg

3242024854_8dff8c45c5.jpg

Nice set CP.

If I were to give any advice it would be to attempt to isolate the players from the background as much as you can. Use as wide an aperture as you are able to and potential shoot from behind the goal line so the attacking players are coming straight towards you. Not only does this mean your are shooting along the pitch thus putting the background further away from the players but it also lends itself to some very dynamic images. Sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs ;)

Nice set CP.

If I were to give any advice it would be to attempt to isolate the players from the background as much as you can. Use as wide an aperture as you are able to and potential shoot from behind the goal line so the attacking players are coming straight towards you. Not only does this mean your are shooting along the pitch thus putting the background further away from the players but it also lends itself to some very dynamic images. Sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs ;)

No you are not Dan I think I was so shocked with the bright sunshine that I never really noticed that despite shooting at around 1/1000th I was still getting f8 and rather a lot of DOF,I will bear that in mind when we next get a sunny Saturday

Winter sun is generally horrible to shoot sport in.. way too much contrast and a bugger to meter properly for the whole pitch.

:)

Back