Football

Not football...

All very under exposed I am afraid... couple of nice ideas in there but really do need the exposure upping...

Not football...

All very under exposed I am afraid... couple of nice ideas in there but really do need the exposure upping...

I know but that's the best I could do I was at max ISO and i needed at least 1/500th and I couldn't bump the exposure without too much noise and grain

I know but that's the best I could do I was at max ISO and i needed at least 1/500th and I couldn't bump the exposure without too much noise and grain

well you posted them for comments and thats the comments.. there not exposed enough... personally i dont see anything wrong with grain in night time sports pictures... adds reality :)

well you posted them for comments and thats the comments.. there not exposed enough... personally i dont see anything wrong with grain in night time sports pictures... adds reality :)

I appreciate criticism more than flattery. I couldn't boost the ISO any more. The stadium was almost pitch dark. The max aperture on my lens was 6.3. And personally I don't mind the underexsposure

I couldn't boost the ISO any more. The stadium was almost pitch dark. The max aperture on my lens was 6.3.

I suppose this is an example of why sports togs pay several thousand pounds for their kit so they can get the shots in difficult lighting situations.

Back