For all you wasp haters.....

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
I know its cruel of me but it felt sooooo good. I'm an advocater of being kind to all animals....except wasps....

This little one had decided to invade my bathroom, looking up at me defiantly from the ledge of my bathroom mirror.
Until I whipped out the vapona and nuked his ass into orbit.....

deadwasp.jpg

Good work marcel. Once lees of the little ******** to worry about.

Call the RSPCA! We've got photographic evidence!

Wasps aren't protected and they are a pest!

They serve no real purpose.

I know some people who would fall into that category:cautious: :nono:

;)

Flys are more annoying... do they actually have any purpose whatsoever? Or are they just here to randomly fly around and annoy people?!!

Flies at least puke up on your food and then eat it :p
Wasps are just evil.... pure evil (y)

Flys are more annoying... do they actually have any purpose whatsoever? Or are they just here to randomly fly around and annoy people?!!

if it wasnt for flys, road kill would last for months,
but i dislike them too.

Oh I dunno - I can kill flies until the cows come home, I detest the germ ridden, s*** eaters - wasps I can tolerate - mind you I've never been stung by one so maybe I'd change my tune in that case....nice, but disturbing, picture though!

it is a little disturbing but funny at the same time. Why do us photographers like to share stuff like this??LOL :LOL:

Reminds me of the other day while at the cemetary. We were all walking around and I walked up to somone's headstone and notice that someone had broken a small cherub that had been place on the headstone. I said to the others, 'isn't that a shame, that someone would do such a thing to someone's stone, that's awful. " then not a second later all they heard was the click of my camera. They all started to laugh cause I was taking a pic of it. I like cemetary pics, not sure why but I do.

Am I rambling? :exit:

No you're not rambling - I love cemetarys - a great sense of peace and age and history and life (or past life) in them - in fact I must get out to one and take some pics...as ever this forum has managed to inspire me :)

John

I like cemetary pics, not sure why but I do.

That makes 2 of us jewel..:)

What about having a cemetery thread..:nuts:

Grave%20stone%20Bokeh.jpg

OOh I do love a cemetary!
It may stem from when I was a girl and bullied at school, the one place I found peace (literally I suppose) was the local cemetary.
Not sure Id have been too popular with the, err... residents, or their families for that matter, due to the fact that I used to get upset at seeing all the bare and neglected graves ... so would share out all the flowers!

I'm similar. I find cemetaries and churchyards fascinating.
Best time is an autumnal morning, when there's mist about, and it's quite chilly.
No one about except the odd dog walker, and the sun's coming up. Very peaceful walk round.

Glad I'm not the only one :LOL:

I'm similar. I find cemetaries and churchyards fascinating.
Best time is an autumnal morning, when there's mist about, and it's quite chilly.
No one about except the odd dog walker, and the sun's coming up. Very peaceful walk round.

Quite agree Marcel..(y)

City of the Dead:

kyotocemetary.jpg

I divorced my ex-wife when she came home from a girlie night out with 'died 1886' imprinted on her @rse in reverse.

I divorced my ex-wife when she came home from a girlie night out with 'died 1886' imprinted on her @rse in reverse.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ..:clap:

What does that mean? :thinking:

:LOL: I was just about to say "I dont get it", when it clicked.

I was thinking "6881deid"? errr...then got the pad and paper down and was writing it as a mirror image thinking it spelt a word...lol

Then it clicked :amstupid:

*scrambles around for a pen and paper*....

Edit: :shrug: still don't get it? :thinking: :bang:

Think *how* she would get such an imprint on her arse ;)

Sitting on the gravestone perhaps? ;)

Think *how* she would get such an imprint on her arse ;)

Sitting on the gravestone perhaps? ;)

Yup... but what's wrong with sitting on a grave stone? :shrug:

Yup... but what's wrong with sitting on a grave stone? :shrug:

Oh my gawd mate..:D

Put it bluntly here, She got laid in the graveyard "ie" shagged..:nuts:

Oh my gawd mate..:D

Put it bluntly here, She got laid in the graveyard "ie" shagged..:nuts:

:cautious: maybe she was just having a chat with her girly friends at a quiet spot?

:cautious: maybe she was just having a chat with her girly friends at a quiet spot?

Yeah that's where us girlies like to hang out for a chat and a cup of tea,lol :p too funny,,lol :LOL:

Tim, did you see my "Mount hope" thread in the 'Indepth Critique Section'. I shot all of them in "manual" mode so I was quite happy. :D

Two women friends had gone for a girl's night out; both were very faithful
and loving wives.. however, they had gotten over-enthusiastic on the Bacardi
Breezers. Incredibly drunk & walking home they needed to pee, so they
stopped in the cemetery.
One of them had nothing to wipe with so she thought she would take off her
panties and use them. Her friend however was wearing a rather expensive pair
of panties and did not want to ruin them, but was lucky enough to squat down
next to a grave that had a wreath with a ribbon on it, so she proceeded to
wipe with that. After the girls did their business they proceeded to go
home.

The next day one of the women's husbands was concerned that his normally
sweet and innocent wife was still in bed hung over, so he phoned the other
husband and said "These damn girl nights have got to stop. I'm starting to
suspect the worst..... my wife came home with no panties! Oh my God I'll
kill the son of a b!"
"That's nothing" said the other husband, "Mine came back with a card stuck
between the crack of her ass that said "From all of us at the Fire Station.
We'll never forget you."

;)

Back