Fortnightly Assignment: Texture (discussion)

Finally managed to get an image loaded for the fortnightly assignment, been to busy with work lately :( . Lots of really good pics loaded already, should be an interesting vote.

Mike

There's some really cool pictures there people! Some really great ideas!

:)

Just realised I should have shot mine at f5.6 or something, f2.8 makes it look a bit shallow and loses the definition at the back of the leaf :(

Ho hum, live and learn.......at least it was on manual :)

hi allan
i am pleased to hear it, been lovely here today, going out with the camera tommorow, and got a week off the week after next , yippppeeeee.

Just changed my entry photo - hope thats Ok with the rules of the assignment:D

Wasn't really happy with my first effort. But the sun came out today :cool: and I got one or two nice photos (well they're ok for me;) ).

Thanks,
Rich

i had a problem posting mine ive never done it before,but with help from ct and gemok i managed it,thanks guys:thumb:

What is the rule on image size for this? I've made mine 600px but if I'm allowed bigger I will re-do it.

forum sizes apply, so 800x now

8pm kids, then i will close it

nice one matty. Just a thought...... Could we have the poll in the thread with the photo's this time? only reason I ask is that it's a bit of a pain flipping between the two threads trying to make my mind up!

My only other request is that could we have the poll up for the next topic at the same time please ?

Feel free to slap wrists and say to 'no' to any of these requests!

What a fantastic response this has had this time! I'm so very impressed that so many people have taken the time to post an entry, even if it's a quick 'what's in reach' effort!

Thank you all for your efforts. I'm sure you'll all be rewarded in heaven!

no probs ghandi, i was very pushed for time last time, but i will add it to the pictures thread! will do it in the morning i hope...

Gandhi said:
What a fantastic response this has had this time! I'm so very impressed that so many people have taken the time to post an entry, even if it's a quick 'what's in reach' effort!

Agreed - it really is encouraging to see so many entries ... and of such unilaterally high quality too ! Well done and good luck everyone ! :clap:

Ghandi said:
Thank you all for your efforts. I'm sure you'll all be rewarded in heaven!

I'd just like to be rewarded ... maybe with a win ... one day (?) thanx anyway Ghandi ! :laugh1:

Back