Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Hope you like.

Elinchrom 135cm Octa main
Small portalite softbox fill
Snoot on hair from rear Camera right
Small reflector with grid behind subject directed onto black background.

IMG_6027web.jpg

IMG_6058web.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, nothing wrong with the model, very pretty girl (not a particularly nice comment Kryptix :nono:) Lighting is quite nice and the eye contact in no 1 is good.

Personally I would prefer it if the model's body was turned more towards the camera in no 1, as it is, this has caused a 'wrinkle' in the neck on her LHS because she has turned her head too much towards the camera. I also would prefer a little cropped off the bottom of each image to just below the start of the shadow of her cleavage on no 1, and a similar amount off the bottom of no 2. In no 2 I would have prefered if the model had turned her head and body just a tad more towards the camera which would have moved her eyes slightly away from the corners and also given a catchlight in her right eye!

Good efforts though and just my thoughts (y)

Yes i do like the lighting set up and i think they are very nice portraits, i would have liked to have seen one with a wider smile as i believe it would enhance the overall look.
Very petty girl and i am sure the comment made previously was tongue in cheek and the smiley was left out by accident.

rude, offensive, annoying comment deleted. :bang:

Looks like a nicely lit portrait to me Steve, well controlled exposure too

really like image 1 nice capture

Many thanks Ed Bray, medwaygreen, dod, and dore187.

Your comments and helpful CC are very much appreciated.

Cheers.

I like 1 out of the two :) really nice lighting and the model looks like she is looking straight at you :), i think in 2 she's looking a little too left still great portraits :).

Final edit
Slightly different crop, minute skin softening, and slight shadow lightening

IMG_6027FinalEditWebhost.jpg

#3, then #1 top work!
the eye contact is better and she looks more relaxed :clap:(y)

Can't fault these at all, very nice work.

:clap:

Back