Frank the Pug

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
I took this shot of Frank the Pug in Florida on holiday last year - he was the actual dog used in the Men in Black film.

Any comments on how to improve in PP greatly received.

Thanks

Pug.jpg

quite simple...get rid of the ostentatious green background...
this little tyke makes me think of a barrister with the collar..or perhaps a lord being blessed by charles...the eyes are yummy..and being a dog lover i really had to do a personal edit
cheers
geof

Pug by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

Not quite sure why you don't like the green - could you expand on this please..... the green backdrop was actually the green felt on the floor and I thought this actually made quite a good backdrop.

Ziggy - Would have loved him to have said something!!!

Not quite sure why you don't like the green - could you expand on this please..... the green backdrop was actually the green felt on the floor and I thought this actually made quite a good backdrop.

Ziggy - Would have loved him to have said something!!!

dont know rob...it just jangled my eyes...guess it could be the dogs tonality

bgrymc...roygbiv and those mnemonics seem to come to me about tone blending criteria...you know red and yellow make brown and blue and yellow make green...but red and blue are contrasting
i guess i just felt happier with the brown
like the guy in the coffee shop said when asked if he would like a black or white coffee...he said brown..:puke:

cheers
geof

Hi Rob, Frank is cute, not sure about the outfit. I do not mind the green but it is a bit in your face. Your blacks could do with being a little blacker.

Looks like you are in my part of the world, I'm a bit nearer Acle.

Thanks Geoff, appreciate your comments. I might have a play with the image again when I get some spare time.

Rob

Back