Free Photography Kindle Books

russelsnr. that's twice it's been deleted. take the hint.

Oh - BTW - the thread was inadvertently moved to the naughty corner, I've pulled it back out, but I wasn't 100% sure this was the original location - if it was somewhere else please let me know and I'll move it to its original location.

Last edited:
Hi, Ok thanks but I had no advice concerning the first removal and as this was offered up by Amazon for free I could not see where a copyright infringment would come into play as all I was doing was asking for something that was free!!!
Thanks
Russ

Hi, Ok thanks but I had no advice concerning the first removal and as this was offered up by Amazon for free I could not see where a copyright infringment would come into play as all I was doing was asking for something that was free!!!
Thanks
Russ
The free books are only free for a limited period.
I use this site http://uk.ereaderiq.com/track/ to find out when prices drop or go to zero

Last edited:
Thanks
Russ
Buying an ebook even if a value of 0p does not mean you can distribute the item after the sale. Free does not equate to copyright free or unlimited distribution rights!

Yep :)

Just found this thread. Plenty of reading for me here! Thanks for listing all the books

Cheers Colin. Always checking this thread and now have another 7 books to read.

I check or buy them before listing, so at the time I posted they are all free. They do change some titles quickly but others are still free for months.

I was following this thread but haven't had notices for ages. Just checked it today and have missed quite a few during that time. Most of them aren't free now :(

It wasn't earlier they change quixkly
I check or buy them before listing, so at the time I posted they are all free. They do change some titles quickly but others are still free for months.
I guessed that to be the case but just thought it worth mentioning in case any bought it without looking

Hi, Thank you for the effort but ALL of these have a price attached on Amazon for the kindle editions.
Russ
Omg, it was free about an hour ago.

Sorry! They were definitely free when I posted them but I have no visibility of when Amazon are going to change the price. As Chris said they are 'Buggers'!

Its a good point to start learning a new language though!

Unfortunately the book is incredibly basic. Good if you have no idea what a beauty dish, snoot, or ring flash are, but otherwise may not worth the space on your hard drive or iPad. (There is a good integration with Bing translate though).

Alternatively there are some good photographers over in the Tokyo Camera Club such as;

http://www.ilkoallexandroff.com/portfolio/

who goes to the trouble of explaining his kit and set up of his fashion shoots in Japan in English as well as Japanese.

Last edited:
Back