Friends VX220 Turbo

gazedd

Ding Dong
Name
Gary Eddleston
Edit My Images
Yes
Me and a friend went out and snapped some pictures of his lovely motor.

There pictures are un-touched by PS and are striaght from the camera:
1)

2)

3)

More pictures to follow and C+C is most welcome...

Pictures were taken at evening and the sun was fading fast....

From my friends Fotki account: (i think these have been PS'd)
4)

5)

6)

Last edited:
Nice car, but I always think that non-race painted road going cars that aren't exotic super cars need something else to give them some punch.

Dramatic backdrops... abandoned factories etc can work, but try for adbandonement as a theme rather than "gone home".

The puddle is a nice touch, but it needs that something else in the background to make it wow.

As I always say in my posts - I make these mistakes myself, I'm just passing on the advice some helpful people give to me! Rather than just saying "nice shots, I wish I had a VX220", which doesn't help much...

yes he name is...

I was panning with the car but i thin the shutter speed was not up to scratch... also the car was heading towards me and then turned on the water, Aqua-planning at one point, which scared me.

We may be re-visiting this again so i may position myself more along side the car rather then head on.
Faster shutter speed and a steadier position as i was lay down but always thining about running out of the way...

Thanks for your comments lads

Having one of these myself, getting good shots can be tricky. Liking the puddle shots, but not sure the background is working...its industrial without being exactly attractive if you see what I mean. The moving shots do need to be a little bit sharper to really work but the idea is good!

BTW, he doesn't want to buy another does he? :LOL:

I like the second one but it could do with a shallower depth of field and perhaps some extra light to seperate it from the background.

Back