Fuji deals

Edit My Images
No
Brought the XM-1 with the 16-50mm and you get the 50-230 from Fuji.

So waited the 2 weeks to send of for the deal,then waited another 2 weeks before contacting Fuji to be told my details haven't even gone into the computer yet,and when they did I might now have to wait up to 45 days before the lens even get sent out :(

Last edited:
I think you mean 16-50 and 50-230.

When they are busy it takes forever, I never bothered to wait the 2 weeks, I sent my forms immediately when I made an XP1 lens claim. Probably just goes in a pile with the rest of them anyway.

I seem to remember waiting a week or 2 after the supposed 28 days to receive mine.

I think you mean 16-50 and 50-230.

When they are busy it takes forever, I never bothered to wait the 2 weeks, I sent my forms immediately when I made an XP1 lens claim. Probably just goes in a pile with the rest of them anyway.

I seem to remember waiting a week or 2 after the supposed 28 days to receive mine.

Edit :)

Had no problem with my deal on the X-1 pro deal,but they seem to be getting really behind (n)

Wonder how long it will take for the 200 quid cash back for buying two lenses?
Have to wait fourteen days after buying just to submit the claim, don't recall that clause when Canon had a cash back offer on lenses.

Wonder how long it will take for the 200 quid cash back for buying two lenses?
Have to wait fourteen days after buying just to submit the claim, don't recall that clause when Canon had a cash back offer on lenses.

IME cash was quicker than lens. I never waited the 14 days, was also a clause back when I claimed, they still paid out. It probably just gives them a bit of breathing room.

Last edited:
When I had the £300 cashback earlier in the year it took about 8 days to come through, after posting. Also, roughly the same as when I had the free lens.

Are Fuji waiting to try and reduce scams? could you buy, put a claim in, then return bought camera/lens for a full refund?

Also, remeber Fuji put the notice out regarding people buying from DR, Panamoz etc... Are people still doing this and it's slowing down the process??

Last edited:
I bought online from a retailer on their approved list and they require a printed copy of the order confirmation.
Strange thing is you could still cancel after receiving that so its not proof of purchase or delivery.
Anyway I have kept both lenses and met all the conditions so shouldn't be a problem or at least I hope not

Last edited:
When I had the £300 cashback earlier in the year it took about 8 days to come through, after posting. Also, roughly the same as when I had the free lens.

Are Fuji waiting to try and reduce scams? could you buy, put a claim in, then return bought camera/lens for a full refund?

Also, remeber Fuji put the notice out regarding people buying from DR, Panamoz etc... Are people still doing this and it's slowing down the process??

I can see them worrying about scams,but this camera came from Fuji UK :confused:

Sounds like they're having problems, either processing the claims or with the availability of the 50-230mm. When the X-P1 deal was running I seem to remember it was pretty much bang on a fortnight between sending the claim and getting the free lens/cashback.

He means scammers that take advantage of DSR.

Correct, plus this scenario.

Whats to say you buy Fuji gear from suppliers who have a 28 day returns policy, with no questions asked. You could buy the Fuji gear, put a claim in after 14 days, carry on using the equipment until the 27th day after purchasing, you then put a request to supplier for a full refund as you have changed your mind. In this case Fuji would have possibly paid out cashback or sent a free lens. You have returned your original purchases and you are then up on the cashback or freebie you have received from Fuji.

Are Fuji dragging out there offers to stop the above case scenario working and are checking against serial numbers???

When I bought my 35mm & 55-200mm for the £300 cashback earlier in the year, the 55-200mm was sent without plastic packaging which my other lenses had come in. I returned lens, as I didn't want the possibility of having a demo due to no polythene packaging. The lens was returned and a replacement was sent with a new invoice for 55-200mm. In this scenario, I had the original invoice which enabled me to claim £300 cashback for the two lenses, I also had a new receipt for the 55-200mm lens, which at the time, Fuji were giving £100 cashabck for one lens purchase. If I was dishonest, I could of tried claiming the £100 cashback for the replacement lens. If succesfull I would have claimed £400 cashback for the two lens I purchased. £300 for initial receipt, and £100 for the replacement 55-200mm lens.

Hope the above makes sense.

If I was running Fuji I would have something in place to stop the above scenario happening.

Last edited:
Correct, plus this scenario.

Whats to say you buy Fuji gear from suppliers who have a 28 day returns policy, with no questions asked. You could buy the Fuji gear, put a claim in after 14 days, carry on using the equipment until the 27th day after purchasing, you then put a request to supplier for a full refund as you have changed your mind. In this case Fuji would have possibly paid out cashback or sent a free lens. You have returned your original purchases and you are then up on the cashback or freebie you have received from Fuji.

Are Fuji dragging out there offers to stop the above case scenario working and are checking against serial numbers???

When I bought my 35mm & 55-200mm for the £300 cashback earlier in the year, the 55-200mm was sent without plastic packaging which my other lenses had come in. I returned lens, as I didn't want the possibility of having a demo due to no polythene packaging. The lens was returned and a replacement was sent with a new invoice for 55-200mm. In this scenario, I had the original invoice which enabled me to claim £300 cashback for the two lenses, I also had a new receipt for the 55-200mm lens, which at the time, Fuji were giving £100 cashabck for one lens purchase. If I was dishonest, I could of tried claiming the £100 cashback for the replacement lens. If succesfull I would have claimed £400 cashback for the two lens I purchased. £300 for initial receipt, and £100 for the replacement 55-200mm lens.

Hope the above makes sense.

If I was running Fuji I would have something in place to stop the above scenario happening.

Yep i can see that,but what i saying is so far this has well gone pass the 28 days,and i buy my stuff from retails shops only 14 days return,so in many ways we are getting theses long delays because of the few who try to cheat.

:(

Back