Fuji Instax 210...

i have a instax wide 200, its cheaply made, 2 focus zones, comicly huge (we do want that big picture though) poor grip material (slippery feeling plastic), no tripod hole and no hotshoe.

on the plus side the pictures are more magic than a leica's, its point and shoot with great results once u get the aiming sorted, and the film/prints look good, specialy of people. easy to load and kids absolutely love it :)

I have an Instax 100 and 200. The 200/210 are indeed very cheaply made (the 100 is a little more sturdy), and overriding the flash is a very inexact science... however, people absolutely adore them, the output can be great, and they seem much more friendly than a big DSLR. They are pretty big cameras, but it's proportional to the size of the final photo.

The Instax film itself is pretty good, whereas some of the Impossible Project Polaroid film can feel a touch experimental at times.

i can turn the flash off on my 200 im fairly sure, mind its actually not to bad even with the flash, no horrible flash look, and if its dark then it is your only option.
10001096_10152516177061528_5192138559213833183_o.jpg

its magic, makes even me look good :p

Thanks for all the replies folks :D Looking for one just to play around with really as I've always played around with the idea of getting one. Wouldn't mind snapped the odd wedding shot with one also just to see what you get!

A guy I know was selling the Instax 100 but ended up taking forever to sort it so didn't get it in the end. Will have a read into the different models :)

Was trying to avoid the Impossible Project stuff for now as the cost is crazy! If it's not something I really like at least with the Instax 210 selling for £50 and about £13 for 20 Polaroids I don't think it's a huge lost.

Definitely no need to buy it new - there are lots of used examples, from people who were gifted them but balked at the cost of the film, cameras used once for a wedding or never used after one party etc.

Back