Fuji Lens Offer

Edit My Images
No
Hi guys,
I purchased the XE-1 + 18-55 and I sent off the paperwork for the free 50-230mm. Do you get any kind of notification that they have received your paperwork, or is the next thing that happens that a lens appears at your door at some point?

Just want to make sure I haven't missed out anything obvious.

Your not the only 1 left in the dark.....I am awaiting a "surprise" one day hopefully to of my claimed lens!

I am waiting on the 200 quid cash back for buying two lenses

To be fair its only been just over three weeks since I sent the forms and they did say within 28 days
Believe there is a tel number for enquiries, have seen on here before that free lens can take a while

They don't, you can call the number on the application form and they'll tell you if they've received it :), my lens took 45 days to arrive !

Last time there was no notification, it just turned up.. But from memory they all arrived with people on a Tuesday - there should be reports from the time on the X-Pro1 thread.

Thanks all. I tried to look on the Fuji threads but it's quite difficult to hone down - lots of talk about lenses, and offers, and cash back, but not necessarily related to what I was trying to find out.

I'll give them a call to check.

Correction, deliveries were most frequently on Thursdays. And Fuji seem to exclusively use City Link. So if you come home to a City Link missed delivery card and you weren't expecting anything else then that may be your lens..

No notifications are sent for receiving claim.

When I phoned them for an update on my free 60mm lens after Xpro1 purchase, they told me they had received claim, next morning City Link knocking on door with lens, It took about 21 days when claimed in February 2014. There was a thread on suppliers part of forum and it was mentioned there seemed to be a delay with the 50-230 due to over whelming demand and it seems they are going over the 28 days.

When I claimed for my £300 cashback for the two lens deal earlier in year, it took about 17 days to receive the cheque.

My cashback took 40 days, when I spoke to a Claims person, they said it is now their policy to raise the cheques in the week following 28 days after receipt, and then post them out.

My 'free' lens took about 21 days, but the delivery of lenses is based on what the Fuji Promotion fulfilment company have in stock, so lenses can vary between 14 and 45 days

Just send them an email to check if they have received your claim. I did that and received a late reply but at least I knew they had it.

Just send them an email to check if they have received your claim. I did that and received a late reply but at least I knew they had it.

Calling them was much quicker. Got through to a person immediately, and confirmed within 30 seconds that they have received it.

Lens cash back received 26 days after submitting the claim

Very impressed thus far in my dealings with Fuji

Back