Bargain Fuji X-M1 + 3 lenses, £450/£550 Amazon Lightning Deal

Edit My Images
No
Lightning deal on Amazon UK at the moment..

Amazon Link

X-M1
+ XC16-50
+ XF27
+ XC50-230 (via Fuji free lens promotion)

£549.99

Just doing a very quick comparison against CPB and that looks a not bad deal if you're looking for an X-M1 starter kit.

Just spotted this is timed, only running another 30 minutes!

£399.99 this time around!

Cheaper than buying just the lenses refurbished..

Had it in the basket at that price, but I know I'd get really frustrated at not having a viewfinder so I let it go. :thinking:

Had it in the basket at that price, but I know I'd get really frustrated at not having a viewfinder so I let it go. :thinking:
Not an issue as far as I'm concerned. If I'm not using my DSLR, I'm using a Panasonic LX7, so I'm used to not having a viewfinder.

Not an issue as far as I'm concerned. If I'm not using my DSLR, I'm using a Panasonic LX7, so I'm used to not having a viewfinder.

I tried that with a Panny GF3 but I just couldn't get on with it and had to trade it for a G3 instead. I also really like the swivel screen on the G3 when it's on a tripod, and I'd like my next camera to have one as well.

I tried that with a Panny GF3 but I just couldn't get on with it and had to trade it for a G3 instead. I also really like the swivel screen on the G3 when it's on a tripod, and I'd like my next camera to have one as well.

Just so you know, it does have an articulating screen.

Deal was £400..

just got my comfirmation email this morning - anyone know the timescale between confirmation and delivery at the moment ?

Back