Bargain Fuji X-T1, £854.99 (refurb)

Edit My Images
No
The Fuji refurbished store have the X-T1 in stock, the usual discount code is still working and brings this down to £854.99

A bit of a bargain..

Prices now down to £809.99 using Paypal Code. Just pulled the trigger on one, unfortunately, I am about 10mins late for delivery tomorrow, so will have to wait until Thursday.

Prices now down to £809.99 using Paypal Code. Just pulled the trigger on one, unfortunately, I am about 10mins late for delivery tomorrow, so will have to wait until Thursday.

What is the code that you are using and when are you asked to input it? Thanks

What is the code that you are using and when are you asked to input it? Thanks

Paypal 12 is the code. You input it when you go to basket, it will be in Discount Codes box under the purchase section, also the code only works on bodies.
I sent mine back due to faults and bought new from Panamoz for £731.00 via BACS. When I looked at lenses yesterday the body price has come down further to £703.00. I had no problems with my transaction and the delivery was as quick as Fuji.

Edit: just checked and the body is out of stock, but kit with 18-55 is in stock. Payapl code is also still working.

http://shop.fujifilm.co.uk/checkout/cart/

Last edited:
I was trying to buy a fuji refub lens but it seems that the code doesn't work with lenses :(

Back