Fuji xd card wiped

Name
peter
Edit My Images
No
My Fuji xd card was accidentally wiped with some once in a lifetime images on it,obviously I havent been able to retreive any of them,I have tried 3 types of free recovery software downloaded from the internet too no avail and some one else tried some software called photorecovery for digital images,does anyone else have any ideas as im desperate,also does Fuji destructively format the images? many thanks in anticipation

Try PCInspector Smart Recovery 4.5 by Convar

Always seem to work.

I have a spare Sandisk license if you want to try it. PM me and I'll send you a link and the license number.

Have you contacted Fuji? They may recover the card for you. (sandisk do this on there cards for a fee)
I use Cardrecovery and Image Rescue 3 by Lexar both good.

very kind of you all to reply.Ill try Fuji first then ill come back to you Freester if you dont mind

Hi Freester ive just contacted you on your website,loved the galleries by the way

Hi Freester ive just contacted you on your website,loved the galleries by the way

Thanks Pete you should have a PM and Email with details on how to download the software. Hope it helps :)

Back