Fuji XF1 - Polarizing filters available?

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking at purchasing the Fuji XF1 - £129.99 locally to me...

I'm wondering whether anybody knows if polar filters are available for this particular model?

Would be really grateful if anybody knows anything to let me know...

Pretty sure there's a gizmo available from Cokin that allows their filters ("A" series IIRC) to be used on a hanger that screws into the tripod thread. Failing that, the XF1 is light enough to be used one handed so you can freehand the polariser in front of the lens if necessary.

Pretty sure there's a gizmo available from Cokin that allows their filters ("A" series IIRC) to be used on a hanger that screws into the tripod thread. Failing that, the XF1 is light enough to be used one handed so you can freehand the polariser in front of the lens if necessary.

Nice one - thanks for the info appreciate it! :)

I've come across some nasty reviews relating to a lens error, worrying me a little and not so sure now as to whether I'd like to risk it...

I have 2 of them and haven't had any problems. Great little pocket and car cameras, especially at the current price! I paid full launch price for my first one and was happy with it at that price (but even happier to get the 2nd at £130 or so last year!!!)

They're a great little camera for the price - gutted mine broke.

I had the fault where the camera overexposed shots at first, and then starts turning them green/magenta.

There's a couple of us in the baby-X thread who've had the issue, but mine was under warranty so just an inconvenience really.

I had the fault where the camera overexposed shots at first, and then starts turning them green/magenta.

There's a couple of us in the baby-X thread who've had the issue, but mine was under warranty so just an inconvenience really.
Ah right fair enough.
Well I'm seriously considering this at the moment... For £130 With RAW capability and the same sensor as the X10 it's not a bad buy!!!

It's a great buy - I've taken over 2000 shots in 6 months on mine.

Well worth the price

Back