Fungi oh yes I'm a Fun- guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
I like this set Les very much, I saw them a little earlier on Flickr and thought it won't be long before they're on the forum.(y)

George.

I like this set Les very much, I saw them a little earlier on Flickr and thought it won't be long before they're on the forum.(y)

George.

Thank you George- I only use Flickr to show on this site

Les

Beautiful set as always Les. On the first, however, it could do with a little more light throwing on the subject. As it stand it's being out-brightened by the background.

Ok so we've got the "Fun Guy" joke out of the way. Can we please NOT SEE IT AGAIN for the remainder of the mushroom season. OK? Thanks.

I think we shall be the judge of the Fun Guy thing... lol

Excellent set as always still yet to go on the hunt but that will be this week wooooo hooooo.

The green hues and tones on number one are lush. I want to eat it.

I wouldn't if I were you :confused:

Love them ..... as always :)

Thank you I appreciate your comments

Beautiful set as always Les. On the first, however, it could do with a little more light throwing on the subject. As it stand it's being out-brightened by the background.

Ok so we've got the "Fun Guy" joke out of the way. Can we please NOT SEE IT AGAIN for the remainder of the mushroom season. OK? Thanks.

Ok no more FUN GUY references and I'll see what I can do in PP regarding the first image :)

I think we shall be the judge of the Fun Guy thing... lol

Excellent set as always still yet to go on the hunt but that will be this week wooooo hooooo.

Bugga Off Bryn :p:p:p

Les ;)

Better, and although I prefer the composition in this one, number 4 wins for me because of the better lighting.

Thanks Tim - as said shot using natural light, which is sometimes hard to find in a dark damp wood :p

Back