Suspended / Banned
Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
DSC_0021.jpg
DSC_0030.jpg
DSC_0037.jpg
my first, i hope, decent fungi pictures.

I like 1 &3 nothing really wrong with 2 it just doesn't stand out. 1 is almost hard to look at but in a good way as you aren't quite sure what you are looking at. It would make a heck of a puzzle! I love 3 the texture is fabulous on both the mushrooms and the wood. Great first set of fungi.

:agree:

More or less exactly what I thought as I looked through them.

Where were these taken?

hi, thanks for the comments guys. this is the first day i have managed to get out with my new D50 since i got it last week!, these are taken in a place called judy woods in bradford about 2 minutes from my house.

The puffballs (3) are a very good capture. Well caught with lots of definition
The others dont do great deal for me.

#3 is nice and sharp with lots of detail. think it's my fav.

:agree: ... and the other two would be good if the lighting were more favourable ... imo ... :thinking:

:p

number 3 for me also.

I find it hard to concentrate on each individual image though, with no gaps between them they kind of run into each other. Not a criticism of your photos in anyway, just a suggestion to make viewing easier x

Ok I live in bradford, never heard of these wood, please can we have some more information on where it is please, in desperate need of inspiration and help and ideas.

hi sue, judy woods, bottom of woodside estate, walk into the woods for 5 mins and you are surrounded by allsorts, fungi on fallen trees, streams, shady wooded paths with great shadow detail, wildlife all manner of things to tickle your fancy!, if you need any more info let me know. Neil.

Back