NSFW FZ 200 or FZ 72?

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Could I have opinions on whether the FZ 72 will give a better picture , on Auto, than my FZ 200? Thankyou.

Not safe for work haha. Usually applied to images in the nude and glamour section to let people know it's not safe to open at work!

Could I have opinions on whether the FZ 72 will give a better picture , on Auto, than my FZ 200? Thankyou.

The FZ70/72 has 2 major problems, those being the 16MP sensor, and the fact that it does not use a Leica lens(like most, if not all, the FZ Panasonic bridge camera range).

Having said that, one of my Flickr contacts, does produce some very good quality bird images with his FZ70!

PS. Whilst this forum is a fantastic source of information, there are not many members here, who are that familiar with Bridge/FZ Panasonic cameras...hence the reason why no one has yet answered your somewhat "vague" question(no offence intended ;) ).

I dont own the FZ70/72 or the FZ200...But i do own other FZ cameras(which i use for close up/macro) so my opinons are not based on personal use.

You may want to try the Panasonic compact camera forum...where every single question you may have, in regards to all things FZ200, will be swiftly answered, by the good "Panasonic People". ;)

Last edited:
Back