NSFW Game shooting Gun Dog pictures ( WARNING some mildly graphic images )

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Love the images, especially the dogs. I have a black lab, she would be useless as a gun dog. She could definitely find the birds but is more likely to eat them than retrieve them.

Love these and like Nostromo the dog shots really stand out but the first shot of man with gun really does pop!

Liked them all but that second one's an absolute belter!

Great shots and good shooting there :D

I do like the 7th with the rain. And the 2nd with spot colour? What were you thinking? I love that shot!!! Did you try keeping that tuft of straw as mono and it didn't work or did it look better as you've done this.

Good conversions throughout and good people photographs too.

My favourites,
#1 Now there's a happy chappy!
#2 & 7 its great to see a Lab doing what its supposed to do
#3 Ok so maybe that is taking the p*** a bit :D

Nice set all round (y)

Great shots and good shooting there :D

I do like the 7th with the rain. And the 2nd with spot colour? What were you thinking? I love that shot!!! Did you try keeping that tuft of straw as mono and it didn't work or did it look better as you've done this.

Good conversions throughout and good people photographs too.

number 2 isnt selective colour thats how it was, very dull day and thats a ploughed field and was very clay like. Would have been a stubble field so had lots of bits of straw around that had been churned up when ploughed

this is straight out the camera with not editing at all

DSC_1150 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Love the mono shot of the little black Cocker, it really shows the nature of the animal.

Back