GAS

The new Olympus 40-150mm f2.8 lens, I had the money last week but fell in love with the New IMac 5K machine & using my Student discount couldn't resist it. Wife was with me & the "What does that do better than your other IMac" safety net didn't come as she loved the screen & extra detail it gives. She hasn't said anything yet either since buying it Thursday. I have checked the car for bombs, no new handbags & she swears there is no alternative plans. She just agreed at 5 years I had my monies worth. Best bit is I only mentioned on another forum I had bought it & 3 people jumped at buying my old one, which went Friday afternoon.

I been looking at something like a Panasonic GX7 or maybe a GX1 and a G6
I have a GX7.. Took it with me to Oz last September instead of my DSLR. Worked really well... Even managed to catch my brothers' Scottish deerhounds racing around using the 100-300. It's not as good as my 5D3 but then you wouldn't expect it to be. Worth a look...

Not many days to grit those teeth now. Actually went in to Argos yesterday and filled out the form for another EOS M, hoping they would have a red one.... Close call!

My D750 & 24-120mm lens has arrived today, but I cannot play with it until Christmas ........

Rolleiflex 2.8F (I have a 2.8D Planar on order from Ffordes coming next week, hopefully it's in decent condition). Hasselblad Xpan I or II with 40mm lens.

I'm looking to change my perspective hence going Square & Panoramic for a while.

Wouldn't mind a decent condition Rollei 35S, Contax G, or a Leica (film) as well. I seem to have a bad habit at the moment of buying film cameras, getting 20 exposures or so, then buying another... should really finish the rolls off soon :).

I'm seriously fighting the urge to go on a spending spree. I still hold thoughts of going pro despite having stepped back from photography (grass is always greener syndrome).

I want a pair of D750s, 24-70, 70-200, 35 1.8G, 50 1.8G and 85 1.8G.

Although the D810 also looks a lovely piece of kit.

I've only gone through one or two so far (haven't had a lot of time) but they do give an insight into what it's really like to go professional.

Oops...24-70mm f2.8 arrived home yesterday... Happy New Year to me!

quite liking the look of the sony A6000...seen a few threads about it and some in the classifieds so decided to delve deeper...mmm must resist!

So major gas attack at the Photo show - all planned so don’t feel guilty this time! Anybody else care to fess up? :banana:

I have been compulsively browsing Ebay for a 35L at a decent price... keep telling myself I should sell something before splashing out though :rolleyes:

So major gas attack at the Photo show - all planned so don’t feel guilty this time! Anybody else care to fess up? :banana:

I don't think I've ever bought a camera and not felt guilty about it. They cost so dam much!

GH4 keeps calling me, I'm trying to resist but I think I'll have one by the end of the year, unless the GH5 is worth the extra money/wait & is announced in the meantime.

Back