Geese?

tigerimages

Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
Yes
I think these are geese, although I'm not into "Birding" so they could be budget airlines for all I know.

I caught these whilst I was at a Ladies football match on Sunday in Frampton on Severn, they'd obviously been to Slimbridge (just down the canal) and I was rather taken at their almost symettrical flight pattern.

Any good?

geese_fos1.jpg

geese_fos2.jpg

geese_fos3.jpg

Them be Swans :D

Not too bad, always difficult to catch birds in motion, especially against a bright sky. Could be a tad sharper but great attempt (y)

Nice, synchronised flying there.

Them be Swans :D

Not too bad, always difficult to catch birds in motion, especially against a bright sky. Could be a tad sharper but great attempt (y)
I thought about sharpening them up but didn't, I've just resized them to put on t'internet for display. It's not as though I was out looking for them mind, I was set up for the football and they flew straight across the pitch so I had to snap them!

I thought about sharpening them up but didn't, I've just resized them to put on t'internet for display. It's not as though I was out looking for them mind, I was set up for the football and they flew straight across the pitch so I had to snap them!

Tis often the way, set up for one thing then something interesting happens elsewhere :LOL:

Back