Gig Photos...

Name
Daniel
Edit My Images
No
I was quite happy with a lot of these photos until I had a look on flickr, and they all seem really dark now! I don't know if I was looking at my other computer's screen from a dodgy angle or what... But oh well! Here's a few that aren't tooo bad :)

Click for bigger pictures.

This was my first gig taking photos since I actually learnt how to use my camera. Let me know what you think :) Sorry they're so noisy... To be expected I guess!

(Oh, and there's a few more on flickr :))

Last edited:
They're good if that's your first time, you were obviously using a high ISO, I've just had a look at your lenses on your profile and I think you'd really be better with something that would give you a larger aperture, perhaps around f1.8 or f1.4, and then you can increase your shutter speed and take your ISO right down.

I'm not a huge fan of #1, the guy looks a little distorted #2 and #3 are nice, but flyingmonkeycorp's right, there's a little too much burnout in #4 which spoils the shot a little bit.

Well strangely enough this wasn't one of the bands I went to take photos of, so I thought I was safe. But I suddenly had the urge to take a few shots, so they're all a bonus really :)

Well strangely enough this wasn't one of the bands I went to take photos of, so I thought I was safe. But I suddenly had the urge to take a few shots, so they're all a bonus really :)

Fair enough, if you've got the urge ...;)

Im going to disagree with the rest, I really like #4, its a nice angle, pity you didnt grab all of the bass in the shot though. The rest are nice too, though :)

I'm loving number 4 - it's full of energy and IMO it doesn;t matter that the guitar is cropped! I think it adds to the energy ;)

Back