Glance

Edit My Images
No
52663190723_2125ea2f86_b.jpg

I tried auto color correction and she comes out a bit green.

Very nice portrait style capture, with a good pose & expression.

This is possibly the best portrait I've seen from you.

Colour-wise, the lighting is making things difficult, and I'd try changing the tint a few units towards magenta and a little warmer too. You might also be able to the back of the hand with a brush.

This is a lovely portrait and it's probably just me, but I find that the bright highlights on the left hand side keep taking my attention away from her face.

This is possibly the best portrait I've seen from you.

Colour-wise, the lighting is making things difficult, and I'd try changing the tint a few units towards magenta and a little warmer too. You might also be able to the back of the hand with a brush.

Taking a WB off her eye and then dialling in quite a bit of magenta and a couple of points towards blue and then brushing on some tint towrds yellow and a little desaturation to her face and hand got a result I'd be happy with but of course I haven't seen the original lady.

Well taken Pitter :D and I hope you don't mind me fiddling with the colours. If you do find your original a bit too tinted I'm sure you'll be able to get a balance you're happier with.

1-52663190723_2125ea2f86_b-2 copy.jpg

Back