Ranger Smith
Suspended / Banned
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
love the B&W contrast mate. excellent stuff

Reactions: ST4
Excellent images. I like 1st one best. Crisp throughout and great leading lines make a fan composition. Great toning too.

I really like all of these Steve, great B&W PP work, good composition and some lovely reflections.(y)

George.

Nice work. Love the b&w conversion, apart from the first comparison shot - the colours of the bridge are incredible!

wow- not the Glas Vegas that I know!!
Almost makes me want to go there.
(when it's a bit warmer though).
Lovely series of shots

These are fabulous, well done. The contrast, balance and serenity in number 1 in particular works for me. Superb :)

2 & 3 for me here Steve. The first feels too tight for me, and the last too wide.
2 has a lot going on, but none of it distracts, works well.
3 is my favourite view up in Glasgow!
Great conversions.

I agree re 1 and 4. With one, I would have used my Zeiss 21mm but it is in for repair. 24-70 it is.
Railings contstrict the camera placement if you wish to have a clear reflection obscuring all bits of nearside riverbank.

4. You've spotted the issue and conundrum I had - go in tight or go wider, my reason for going wider was that I didn't want to cut the top of the needle off either reflection or sky...I might try work on a different angle so I can compose the image minus the needle but not have the sciece centre to close to the frame edge.

Back