Glasgow by Night

Jjm

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Last edited:
Really well taken shots

my favourite is the second, lovely muted colours but I would maybe crop a little off the top. Great set!

Like them all, great set.

A very nice set of images. The new Hydro looks spectacular lit up.

A very nice set of images. The new Hydro looks spectacular lit up.

Thank you :)There were three security guards who came out and showed me their phone pics of it all multi-coloured and in various stages of construction,it's pretty impressive.

A nice set and something I have been meaning to do myself for sometime.
I really don't know the area well but if I was coming from Helensburgh on the train which station would be best to get off at to get this location?

A nice set and something I have been meaning to do myself for sometime.
I really don't know the area well but if I was coming from Helensburgh on the train which station would be best to get off at to get this location?

I don't know it that well myself Danny but if you can get a train to the Secc you'll be fine, all within short walking distance

Hi, Great set of shots, I like them all very much. Thanks for showing them to us.

I have no idea what Secc means or am I being really stupid?

If you get a train to Glasgow Central then get one to the Secc (Scottish exhibition and conference centre) its the stop before Partick

I love these, all awesome!
Glasgow certainly didnt look like that when I last visited.. I feel a visit coming on!

The first shot for me is phenomenal, im dying to go somewhere to take a shot just like that! Lovely scenery, bright vibrant lights, clear still water.. Im very jealous! Fantastic composition!

Brilliant set of after dark photographs, well done.

awsome set for me its 1&4 the hydro looks good if any 1 is wondering its a train to the central then 1 to the secc and a walk over the bridge

Thanks for the comments .There wasn't really anything at the left Craig just the back of a hotel i think

All very very nice. Some look like a magazine shoot.

Reactions: Jjm
excellent set john. no 1 wins for me with the reflections on the clyde. very nice:clap:

Beautiful colours in #1, thats what night photography is all about imo!

Back