Glastonbury Tor in late afternoon sun

Edit My Images
Yes
A few of Glastonbury Tor taken before Christmas in later afternoon sun. No post processing - straight out of the camera. C&C welcome.

1)
IMG_5400.jpg
[/IMG]

2)
IMG_5401.jpg
[/IMG]

3)
IMG_5402.jpg

mercurius

I really like #1 because of the gorgeous layers of the 4 different horizontal colours, the photo looks quite noisy but was shot on iso80 1/320sec on G9.

GrahamOO,

Thanks for your comments. I agree they are noisy though not sure why - perhaps I should have applied some noise reduction in post processing?

How could you tell which camera and settings were used?

mercurius

Gorgeous pictures - No 3 works really well too, with the birds... lovely! I adore Glastonbury and always love seeing how different people photograph the Tor. These are reminiscent of the "mists of avalon" and the first would make a stunning print, well done! xxx

Great looking shots, i've tried to get this layered shot on a few occasions but never managed it as well as this.

Bob

GrahamOO,

Thanks for your comments. I agree they are noisy though not sure why - perhaps I should have applied some noise reduction in post processing?

How could you tell which camera and settings were used?

mercurius
Hi, i don't know much about post processing, i got the EXIF data from the link on your photobucket where it's hosted by right clicking and save then properties on that photo (y)

Selkie and Bob,

Thanks very much for your comments - much appreciated.

Looking at the noise again, I think it's because I used the digital zoom - big mistake!

mercurius

Back