Glen Coe in Winter

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
No
Hi all

Landscapes are not really my thing! ... but I keep trying anyway :LOL: I came across this scene and just had to give it a quick snap as it really was a beautiful sight .. OK I know the snow is a bit blue (but it really was at the time) and the size of the image is not too clever? but I thought I'd share anyway for your comments :)

C&C appreciated as always.

4248870663_c144a22f4c.jpg

no foreground interest or any leading lines so nothing to really grab your attention.

il hopefully be heading there next week, cant bloody wait!

no foreground interest or any leading lines so nothing to really grab your attention.

il hopefully be heading there next week, cant bloody wait!

Many thanks :D
Perhaps when you are there you could lay some rail tracks up to the cottage or perhaps get some naked babe to lay down in the snow for a bit of foreground interest :thinking:

So what do you suggest? .. I used what I could! and there really is nothing there! ... Don't mean to sound ungrateful for the comment but seriously any suggestions would be appreciated .... :cool:

Many thanks :D
Perhaps when you are there you could lay some rail tracks up to the cottage or perhaps get some naked babe to lay down in the snow for a bit of foreground interest :thinking:

So what do you suggest? .. I used what I could! and there really is nothing there! ... Don't mean to sound ungrateful for the comment but seriously any suggestions would be appreciated .... :cool:

sorry, that did seem bit harsh when re-read.

well there is lods to shoot up there, i used a small stream and tfor leading lines in few of mines.

naked babe is planned for next week... :naughty: :LOL:

Buachaille Etive Mor from Altnafeadh doesn't have as many options for foreground interest as the 'classic' view but a short walk towards Lagangarbh Cottage would allow you to use the river Coupall or the little bridge perhaps.

I agree with that, the cottage or the stones of the river make good foreground material.

:cool:
sorry, that did seem bit harsh when re-read.

naked babe is planned for next week... :naughty: :LOL:

Hey! no worries ... but can I come too :D (ooops better rephrase that ) I know what you mean about the fg bit but it was bloody freezing and about a foot of snow! so as I said it was a quick snap :LOL: ...... (y)

Buachaille Etive Mor from Altnafeadh doesn't have as many options for foreground interest as the 'classic' view but a short walk towards Lagangarbh Cottage would allow you to use the river Coupall or the little bridge perhaps.

I agree with that, the cottage or the stones of the river make good foreground material.

Thanks guys and appreciated :) But the weather really didn't allow for a walkabout I really couldn't go walking in deep snow! so made the best I could! Steve

Thanks guys and appreciated :) But the weather really didn't allow for a walkabout I really couldn't go walking in deep snow! so made the best I could! Steve

There's your answer

You need a pair of waders at the moment ;)

Back