Glyder Fach

osh

Edit My Images
Yes
It's been a long time since I posted anything in this forum, but I thought I would share two pictures I took last week while doing a bit of scrambling/walking in the Glyderau. I used a medium format camera and black and white film with an orange filter to increase the contrast and bring out the detail in the sky. Unfortunately they were handheld - I really must invest in a lightweight tripod for the mountains!

Castell y Gwynt
by osh rees, on Flickr

Jagged
by osh rees, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

Both very nice almost a Lord of the Rings feel about No1

Les ;)

One of my most favorite places! Have not been there since the 90's during my MLTB training. (sadly)
Wonderful photographs you have certainly done the landscape justice, raw beauty in its most stunning form.
Great contrast in both and No1 is the one i like best, but you can do now wrong at the Glyders for me;).

Glyder Fach / Fawr are excellent stop after a walk up Tryfan

Looking forward to my trip up in September!

Thanks for the great photos!

Steve

One of my most favorite places! Have not been there since the 90's during my MLTB training. (sadly)
Wonderful photographs you have certainly done the landscape justice, raw beauty in its most stunning form.
Great contrast in both and No1 is the one i like best, but you can do now wrong at the Glyders for me;).

Glyder Fach / Fawr are excellent stop after a walk up Tryfan

Looking forward to my trip up in September!

Thanks for the great photos!

Steve

Thanks Steve. Yes, the Glyderau combined with Tryfan and maybe the Garn too make a wonderful day out. Hope you have a good trip!

I'm sure i will keep up the great work!

Love the 1st, great tones and good composition :)

Back