Godzilla

I've seen this car before I think! Nice shot!
Is it standard? I quite often head out on track in one of these, great fun!

Cheers! Depends where you’re from, it’s in the North West area, other than that I’ve shot it before :)

Nope, Litchfield stage 4 - 650bhp, then cosmetic mods such as the carbon diffuser, carbon de-spoilered bootlid, front splitter, mines half leather half alcantara steering wheel etc.

Yeah on track it’s mega, we passed a 911 like it was stopped in a straight line lol.

Last edited:
Cheers! Depends where you’re from, it’s in the North West area, other than that I’ve shot it before :)

Nope, Litchfield stage 4 - 650bhp, then cosmetic mods such as the carbon diffuser, carbon de-spoilered bootlid, front splitter, mines half leather half alcantara steering wheel etc.

Yeah on track it’s mega, we passed a 911 like it was stopped in a straight line lol.

I may have seen it parked up outside Litchfield! Unless it's your photo's I've seen.
Ah this one is Stage 5, so 750bhp. Also got the big alcon brakes and fully uprated suspension, along with TSW Nurburgrings with Toyo 888's for the track so it handles bloody well along with the stupid amounts of power! Just had a new exhaust system fitted to try and keep the noise down a bit as well, as it was black flagged for noise at Castle Combe not long ago.

I may have seen it parked up outside Litchfield! Unless it's your photo's I've seen.
Ah this one is Stage 5, so 750bhp. Also got the big alcon brakes and fully uprated suspension, along with TSW Nurburgrings with Toyo 888's for the track so it handles bloody well along with the stupid amounts of power! Just had a new exhaust system fitted to try and keep the noise down a bit as well, as it was black flagged for noise at Castle Combe not long ago.

Yeah could be.

Ah very nice! That’s an awesome spec, must be unreal on semi-slicks. This one will be going to 750bhp too according to my mate, and it’s getting some new wheels.

Doesn’t surprise me, noise regs at Oulton are 105db for cars, this was around 102db, what are the regs like at Castle Combe? I know they’re less in some places.

Yeah could be.

Ah very nice! That’s an awesome spec, must be unreal on semi-slicks. This one will be going to 750bhp too according to my mate, and it’s getting some new wheels.

Doesn’t surprise me, noise regs at Oulton are 105db for cars, this was around 102db, what are the regs like at Castle Combe? I know they’re less in some places.

Castle Combe depends on the event. It's either 95 or 99db and when this was black flagged it was 107db at full chat! Sounded like a jet taking off.
Yeah it's an animal! Literally unbeatable on track, and that's up against v10 R8's and other GTR's.

Castle Combe depends on the event. It's either 95 or 99db and when this was black flagged it was 107db at full chat! Sounded like a jet taking off.
Yeah it's an animal! Literally unbeatable on track, and that's up against v10 R8's and other GTR's.

Ah right haha, that’s pretty loud. That figure I gave you was the static rev @5k for this one.

Yeah, we passed everything in a straight line, just relentless acceleration.

Last edited:
Back