golf shots

wegotitugetit

On the hit list !!!
Name
alex
Edit My Images
Yes
hi here is a link to my photobucket account not learnt how to upload on here propley yet so here goes
linky

please can any one tell what you think of the photos leave me some feedback on here and on my photos and on the shots of playing golf am i doing the shots correct and the angles correct please let me know thanks alex :help:

i am off back this sunday to have a game and to try to correct anything im doing wrong

Last edited:
To put images on the thread cut and paste the img code per image

IMG_0027.jpg

I'm no expert at all but the golf shots need some interest point. Also try adjusting levels to add impact. ALso be aware of what is around and behind each image, such as the can in the mesh. Shutter speed could be quicker on this one unless you wanted blur for the club and ball:)

I'm sure there are many many more adeptly qualified to give comment but keep going - we can only get better!(y)

no appreciate it i never thought about the background and i just clicked it on sports mode on the camera now i know to use a faster shutter speed

i think the image has to be a certain pixel size correct me if im wrong

when you say cut and paste image code what do you mean by that

my main concern was to get a few quick snaps in not the background at the time as it was getting a little pushed for time

Last edited:
Need to keep yer feet more parallel, slacken yer wrists and bend yer knees more! :D

no appreciate it i never thought about the background and i just clicked it on sports mode on the camera now i know to use a faster shutter speed

i think the image has to be a certain pixel size correct me if im wrong

when you say cut and paste image code what do you mean by that

my main concern was to get a few quick snaps in not the background at the time as it was getting a little pushed for time

No probs mate i'm no star photographer at all. When you upload an image you can set the default size in the uploader section. I have done mine at 800x600 - I think panos will strech to 1000 on the longside - its the box below the image uploader in your photobucket. It says - 'reduce to' and then you can chose what you want in the drop down menu. sorry i don't know how to screen grab.

when you save an image you will see various link adresses underneath, when you hover your mouse overan image. Chose the bottom one , the img code. Copy it and paste it onto your thread. That will put up your image. Try doing one and click preview post, it will show your image. I hope this helps.(y)

Yes sorry, as fabs said.

You don't need the latest Photoshop to make a big difference to under achieving images and still improve what you think are stunners straight out of the camera.

i think it was the gimp i normally use photoshop just to crop images for e bay and adjust the colour contrast etc but mine wont work on vista and dont want to spend loads on a other so i will just have to get use to the gimp for now

not done much editing on sort of bigger pictures like the one above will have a go tonight and re submit it

Hi Wegotitugetit

Yes I PP'd the low res you posted in CS3. Just tweaked the levels, upped the contrast about 20%, upped the saturation a lot and an unsharp mask.

please can any one tell what you think of the photos leave me some feedback on here and on my photos and on the shots of playing golf am i doing the shots correct and the angles correct please let me know thanks alex :help: i am off back this sunday to have a game and to try to correct anything im doing wrong

Eh?

Back