Good ebay shop for filters?

i used surrey photography .. dc trading (HK)

surrey was really quick in delivery, and dc was cheap and realiable but takes over a week to deliver

but avoid this guy fotobyte-UK , cheap but not the cheapest. the guy says it's RMSD but posts via second class recorded, charges £6 for P&P spends less than £2.5 also doesn't post the item upon fund clearance. i wanted something within 3 days and took him over a week to post from UK and confronted him, he started having a go at me for being an arse. very poor attitude and very likely been run by a teenager. also the filter came with dirt and finger marks all over!!!

Last edited:
SurreyPhoto are VERY good, I've also been impressed with CrookedImaging

Depending on the postage it might be cheaper to pick what you want up from 7 day shop instead as I was looking for some recently too, especially for the holder and adapter rings.

Also I used a seller called jaqueline-life in HK/Singapore (memory fails me this late on!!) for 2 screw on CP filters who was reliable and decent with posting times.

i got crooked saved as well, but had a quick look, didn't have the cokin stuff at the time :)

Back