Goodwood FoS

Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
It is now starting to dawn on me how much there is to learn when taking shots of cars. Taking photos at Goodwood isn't the best as there are people, poles, speakers and all sorts of other obstructions to contend with, but I really struggled. Even with still shots I seemed to completely forget about focal length and getting the whole car in focus. Taking moving shots was even more interesting, not something I have done before, but there are lots of things to factor in.. I'm sure practice makes perfect.

Plus the weather was pants which didnt help..

I took 134 shots and at the moment, there are only a handful that I am happy with, I am posting the first one below, then may add some more after editing.

embed

Model NIKON D750
Lens Tamron 70.0-300.0 mm f/4.0-5.6
Focal length 70.0 mm
Aperture 4.0
Exposure 1/200
ISO 100

FoS is an amazing place. I‘ve gone for 5 or 6 years and the group I go with has expanded which is great but you end up having a different experience from a lone visitor.

I think 2 days is the sweet spot to look round the exhibitors and also stand trackside

I agree, 2 days is really needed if you want to see everything. I found the rally course best for photography.

Feel free to post some pictures, would be interesting to see some other perspectives.

Back