Goodwood Revival 2023 - 9-11 Sept

Name
Peter
Edit My Images
No
So, I have received my 3 day tickets, paddock access (GRRC member) and roving grandstand pass for Friday. Waistcoat and flat cap, and maybe cravatte for 2 of the days.

Seen some incredible images from folk on here that go to Revival and the Member's meetings. need to motivate myself to go early and leave late this year.

Do get envious of the guys in the white bibs that go trackside of the fence, except when a driver loses control and a classic come barrelling towards them. I feel so safe behind a picket fence....

So, who else will be going?

Any newbies looking for advice as to what to see? I've been a regular since 2009. Cheeky Chars and the Glamcabs girls are great first calls for portraiture.

Nobody go?

2 days of glorious blistering sunshine, followed by rain and some dented metal and bruised pride on Sunday...

Still loads of images to download and process but did what I always do, Saab hunting captured here: Welshwizard's Saabs at Goodwood. Some from previous years and Member's Meetings are in the same folder....... I will be posting some more select photos in the coming days/weeks...

Hoping to see photos from others...

Back