Gracie

Edit My Images
No
Funny how things turn out. Today I had a bump (pregnancy) shoot booked. Sure enough, family turned up on time.

"Can you photograph our dog?" they said.

dog.jpg

very nice indeed Dav, though how did you get the head on catch light in her left eye?

Exactly what I thought. In fact I'd remove the extra catch light - it looks better without it.

Beautiful shot!

Thank you very much Joe :)

Cheers Yv and CT. Second CL is from a shoot through fill that was powered right back. It was still on as it was host to the radio trigger. I should have pointed it away, but it was pretty hectic trying to grab a shot of Gracie :)

Thanks for the input, here's the edit ->

dog2.jpg

Thanks.

Dav

with this composition it would make a beautiful desk top wallpaper, great lighting

:agree: very well lit. Great shot

Thanks Tom.

Cheers OG.

Thanks Maria - you are too kind!

Cheers Kevin.

Thanks Nick.

Ta Peter.

Thank you Arthur

That is a superb shot. Shots like that are the things that make me want to get better.

Great shot! Love the way you used the light to pick her out of the darkness like that. God that sounds stupid!!! :wacky: But you know what I'm getting at... hopefully. :shrug:

Would have been interesting to see a full body shot showing her muscular form... I'm assuming she's a greyhound?

Great shot! Love the way you used the light to pick her out of the darkness like that. God that sounds stupid!!! :wacky: But you know what I'm getting at... hopefully. :shrug:

Would have been interesting to see a full body shot showing her muscular form... I'm assuming she's a greyhound?

:) Thanks.

She's a Whippet.

Dav

brilliant ,i keep trying but ,i keep trying but,i'm sure i will , get a keeper some day:)

Lovely shot. I like the edit too with the removal of middle catchlight. Infact, I keep scrolling back up to look. What a lovely image.

Back