Grasstrack Racing. Another first for me!

Brilliant shots there Matt,makes a little bit of a change.:)(y)

Nice set Matt...good to see the good old grasstrack...been to a few events myself as my other half's parents are big fans of the sport...just one word 'nutters'...

Great shots, pity about the backgrounds but not much you can do about it!
Brings back memories of my first and only grass track meeting when I was wee with my Dad.

Never really seem to understand that bit :thinking:
“What do you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window at an outdoor grasstrack event ? The Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...…?”
:D

Something different from you Matt,very good (y)

Good stuff mate :)

#1 & #3 my favourites :clap:

THank you very much mate!

Brilliant shots there Matt,makes a little bit of a change.:)(y)

Thank you very much

Good shots, looks like abit of good fun to me!

It certianly was fun. thank you!

Nice set Matt...good to see the good old grasstrack...been to a few events myself as my other half's parents are big fans of the sport...just one word 'nutters'...

Yup, totally insane lol.

THanky ou very much

bit late im sorry but i love these really sharp! its like that advert with the tyre fitters 'What else do you do?' ;)

Thank you very much James. I will be at a Rally one day lol.

Brings back memories of my first and only grass track meeting when I was wee with my Dad.

Thank you very much Colin

Never really seem to understand that bit :thinking:
“What do you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window at an outdoor grasstrack event ? The Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...…?”
:D

Something different from you Matt,very good (y)

Thank you!

#3 is very good, you get covered standing there! Nice side on shots too, perfect shutter speed

Yup, you do. and it hurts lol. worth it though!

Thank you very much!

Back