Great Coxwell Barn, Oxfordshire.

No 3 as a 1st one, really nice central view altho the central door at the end has blown light so spoils it a bit.
No 4 really nice B&W love the tones (y)

I was hoping for a bit of sunshine and blue sky today but no joy and unfortunately there were mown grass clippings all over the place, however it's a good place to visit.

B&W version works well for me (y)

Nice set.
The mono is my fave.

Lovely shots..........

You've got a few dust bunnies in 4, all removable?

The pluses are the well composed/exposed and distortion free elements of the interior shots.

I think however, like landscape shots, some softer golden light and a few strong shadows would bring this to life

You've got a few dust bunnies in 4, all removable?

The pluses are the well composed/exposed and distortion free elements of the interior shots.

I think however, like landscape shots, some softer golden light and a few strong shadows would bring this to life

Yep, confess I didn't spot the dust ... time for a blow-out.
Would have loved some sun but twas not to be :D

Yep, confess I didn't spot the dust ... time for a blow-out.
Would have loved some sun but twas not to be :D

I sometimes quite like murky days to get to new places I've not been, try compositons out etc and see what works, that way I am not wasting precious light in duff locations at bad unflattering angles.

The pathways around the building look quite interesting, I'd spend some time thinking how to make them act, or one of them act as a lead in line.

A different 'angle'.

Great Coxwell Barn by photogramps, on Flickr

And a much better one too.

The 1st and last I feel, now seeing this, are a little severe.

The branches help frame the building, the pond gives some interest and its all much more rural England and in context with its surroundings. Knowing you have this, I'd not bother with the others at all. Personally, if I had been here and got this one, I'd have deleted the others. Please don't take this in a bad way, I can only go on my views and experiences and what I like, but I like this so much more I wouldn't think about the others. What I'd do is work out what time of day would flatter this shot, go back and bring back a winner

And a much better one too.

The 1st and last I feel, now seeing this, are a little severe.

The branches help frame the building, the pond gives some interest and its all much more rural England and in context with its surroundings. Knowing you have this, I'd not bother with the others at all. Personally, if I had been here and got this one, I'd have deleted the others. Please don't take this in a bad way, I can only go on my views and experiences and what I like, but I like this so much more I wouldn't think about the others. What I'd do is work out what time of day would flatter this shot, go back and bring back a winner

Appreciate your comments and would never take them in a bad way :)

Reactions: ST4
Back