Great Spotted Woodpecker

Nice alert looking bird

Back on track Brian, far better than you have been posting recently.

Superb, I managed one shot last week, deep in the woods at what seemed like 10 miles away so you can imagine how clear n sharp THAT one is lol.

On my 'determined to sit in the forest until I get a good shot' list

.DAVID.

Back on track Brian, far better than you have been posting recently.
I agree with this mug but you need to watch the composition a wee bit.

Lol at this troll, seen quite a few of his posts and there is no value in any of them.

Fancy commenting on the picture instead of slagging me off (as per Forum rules). Not that it's any of your business or that I need to explain myself to you but Fracster is a very good mate of mine. Now if you have anything constructive to say...........................I'll not hold my breath eh!!:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Looking good Brian, I always ignore what Brash says about composition,I have seen his hair style,hardly what you would call cropped well.

Looking good Brian, I always ignore what Brash says about composition,I have seen his hair style,hardly what you would call cropped well.
I do it myself. At least I have enough hair left to do something with:eek:;)

Thank you and I bid you good night.

Fancy commenting on the picture instead of slagging me off (as per Forum rules). Not that it's any of your business or that I need to explain myself to you but Fracster is a very good mate of mine. Now if you have anything constructive to say...........................I'll not hold my breath eh!!:rolleyes:

If you are all friends and it is all banter, fair enough I take it back. I apologise.

Back