Greenfinch

Edit My Images
Yes
I've just found in the TP tutorial section about a method of posting from Apple Aperture to here instead of going my usual way of iPhoto to photobucket then to TP, so I'm giving it a try. This is a shot of a Greenfinch I took last week. Would you please give comments as to the picture quality you are getting from this shot.

IMG_9951.jpg

The image looks fantastic considering it's only 53kb!

Superb shot. I'd just run NR on the bg to really make it pop. (y)

Thanks CT. When I was downloading it the size was showing as 112kb after conversion to jpeg. CT at the moment I don't have NR in Aperture where you can just do it on the B/G only on all the shot.

Thank you (y)
If you use hard round airbrush pressure 100 you can loose a lot of b/g noise but became very slightly blotchy, so the neat image will do noise on the hole image and can be fine tuned so not to interfere with the main subject. As your greenfinch was lovely and sharp with hardly any noticeable noise it has'nt lost any detail. :thinking: :puke:.

Hope you understand all that .

IMG_9951.jpg

cheers jason

Thanks Jason, I understand what you have done but the only problem is that I don't have Photoshop and I don't think this can be done in Apple Aperture which I have.

Back