Grey Seal Pup - Video

buckas

Mister Forum Regular
Name
Drew
Edit My Images
No
Put together some video clips into a this short compilation of an Atlantic Grey Seal Pup on a Pembrokeshire beach. Hit HD

Filmed on Canon 5D3, 300mm f/2.8L IS USM & 2x Mk3 Extender (600mm)

Graded and cut in Premiere Pro CS6

cheers
drew

That was lovely and to me, as good as it ever needs to be.

Steve.

That filled me with joy :). I love seals is it a recent filming? Puppy should be just about to start appearing now!

Wow!!!! what very well seen, captured and edited movie of one of the UK's most beautiful new born animals.

PS that combo of 300mm and the x2 TC looks cracker compared to the bare 600mm I have seen examples (stills) of...........now where is the piggy bank :LOL:

Thanks all, filmed two weeks ago - yeh the new mk3 2x is a lot better than the old one, still a challenge on moving stuff. Statics though, works (and looks) great

It's absolutely superb, top quality and uplifting. The music is the very well chosen too and you've done a grand job on the editing.The pup made me feel tired myself..Lol. I'll be showing it to my wife when she gets home later, she'll just love it.

Thanks John, Yeh it needed some music as wind noise on the mic buggered it a bit. Need to get a proper mic for it

Cheers!
Drew

Back