Grey, Siberian Husky

Name
Sinead
Edit My Images
Yes
Im not sure if I love or hate this.... I would have liked to have got more of his face in

dscf2428ry.jpg

And just a random one

dscf2427k.jpg

The random one is OK, but has nothing special about it (other than the subject). It's clean, well framed, nicely exposed and has a sufficiently uncluttered background. Some eye contact would have really made it stand out (for me)

I quite like #1 though. It's an unusual (and interesting) view of the dog. So I'm going to say I like it, but I couldn't really tell you why (no help there!).

Ian.

I can see what you were trying to achieve with the first one, but I just cant stop thinking that we are about 5mm away from it's a***hole! :puke:

I prefer the second one even though it may be more usual! (y)

I can't help but agree with the other replies. Had the dog been looking at the camera over his shoulder, framed by his tail I think it would have been great, I like it as is, but thought the same as Janice! Eye contact would have given it more of a focus point away from his rear! (how to get the dog to to this :bonk: ) Ive concluded just to take more pictures of my creatures & one day they'll be stood with a good background facing the right way - fingers crossed. Good looking dog anyway (y)

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Yea I would have liked eye contact, but if I had called him he would have turned around, this was as close as I could get without disturbing him

Dont worry, i wasnt that close to his backside, it was zoomed in ;) his ar*e is lethal, i dont get that close :LOL:

Last edited:
I think number 1 could be cropped even more tightly. But your instinct on this perspective being an interesting one is dead on. You'll see other animal photos of similar nature...usually very tightly cropped...that are quite compelling.

Back