Half an hour on Tryfan

Edit My Images
No
Catrin has lived her entire life with a view of Tryfan from her home...last night she finally got to climb it and was kind of to hang around for last light while I got some shots...

These were taken half an hour apart, illustrating just how different the light can be on the mountains and that waiting around really pays off!

Thanks for looking, and on again, they're a bit too sharp on here ;)

The first of many... by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

The Lady in Red by Nick Livesey Mountain Images, on Flickr

Love the warmth in the second one personally(y).

Thanks folks...I'm sure you can imagine my slight disappointment when those lovely clouds buggered off just as the light started to warm up!

The important thing is that we had a great time on the hill but these things are sent to try us...there's always tomorrow though :D

Very nice images, Nick, I really like the cloud formation in the first, but the evening lighting on the rocks in the second one makes it for me.

Oh, and don't leave the lovely lady as such an insignificant part of the shot!!!

Both very nice, but I think that cloud formation makes the first one my pick of the two.

I have just checked out you flickr page; you have some great work there.

I often like the warmer shots, but number one has just edged it for me with the clouds... stunning! I love both but No1 has the edge for me.
Crikey, Catrin has lived so close yet this was her first climb up? Has she got the bug yet Nick?;)

Back