Hands free headset for iPhone 4s

MWHCVT

In Memoriam
Name
Matthew
Edit My Images
Yes
ok as per the title I'm after some recommendations for a hands free kit for when I'm on the road, would rather not spend more than about £30 unless it's a particularly good bit of kit then I'm willing to spend more (y)

Matt

Get a decent stereo head that does bluetooth.

Always an option actually as my radio on the car is broken anyway so couldn't hurt

You are aware that you should not drive with a stereo head set on don't you?

You should have at least one ear completely unhindered

You are aware that you should not drive with a stereo head set on don't you?

You should have at least one ear completely unhindered

To be fair I though brash was referring to the built in radio/stereo on the car, so the radio would act as a speaker phone I assume I never wear head phones while driving, a hands free head set yes but that's only one ear (y)

To be fair I though brash was referring to the built in radio/stereo on the car, so the radio would act as a speaker phone I assume I never wear head phones while driving, a hands free head set yes but that's only one ear (y)
Yeh, I meant a stereo head fitted to the car not a headset on yer heid.

Parrot? IIRC that's what my Mum's old butcher used to use as a hands free solution when he was doing his delivery rounds. Again IIRC it automatically muted the ICE when there was an incoming call. Bear in mind that this was before they figured out what was wrong with me so IMWNRC!

Parrot? IIRC that's what my Mum's old butcher used to use as a hands free solution when he was doing his delivery rounds. Again IIRC it automatically muted the ICE when there was an incoming call. Bear in mind that this was before they figured out what was wrong with me so IMWNRC!

Not something I've seen as a brand, been having a look around but finding it all a bit bewildering I may call into a shop to ask some questions in the next week or so

Get a parrot kit, I've had 2 and found the quality excellent, especially the audio streaming as I now use Google Play Music streaming on the road. They are over your budget but not by a lot, and the budget is strict then look on the bay for a 2nd hand unit

For reference I've had the parrot ck3100 and mk9100, and also used the ck3000 in a company car

That's the best my memory's worked for years!!! Mind you, Mum died several years ago now so it's possible that the Parrot thing got in before Mr Meningioma FUBARed me brane!

Matt, surely you've seen the parrot kit in my car.. No.?

Don't think I have, but looking at them this evening they do look good....however I also rather like the idea of fitting a new radio that the phone could work through as it would kill two birds with one stone as they say...

Don't think I have, but looking at them this evening they do look good....however I also rather like the idea of fitting a new radio that the phone could work through as it would kill two birds with one stone as they say...

Yeah, either or, both will work well

ICE GAS!

Possibly so as I'm also looking at adding in an in car camera kit, having been reminded just how woeful the driving standards are locally, nearly getting totalled on a local major island all because some chap didn't think red lights applied to him :( thankfully I saw his car and just had time to slam on the anchors and also the guy who decided he didn't have to wait in traffic so drove the wrong way down the road for 300 yards forcing on coming cars to take avoiding action....

Back