Name
Doug
Edit My Images
Yes
My Labrador friend:-

catch.jpg

theeyeshaveit.jpg

Very nice I have one here that is whinging for no real reason:D

Mine does that when I show signs of getting reading for a walk.

Love the first one Dougie

He he ours starts when I go towards my scarf and gloves, then throws a wobbler when I touch his lead, he soon calms down, as he knows no sit down, no collar on

Aww, we have a black lab pup and i love having her around. I took her for a long walk earlier and she loved it, playing in a near by stream :)

Love the first shot, i think black labs are hard to expose unless there is lots of light about.
I posted a pic of mine i here earlier on today :p

Aww, we have a black lab pup and i love having her around. I took her for a long walk earlier and she loved it, playing in a near by stream :)

Love the first shot, i think black labs are hard to expose unless there is lots of light about.
I posted a pic of mine i here earlier on today :p

Yes - need a blink of sun.

Love the first one Dougie

He he ours starts when I go towards my scarf and gloves, then throws a wobbler when I touch his lead, he soon calms down, as he knows no sit down, no collar on

Had a lot of failures before I got a shot. Had to throw the ball with my left hand then try to get the camera up and fire off a burst. Most times the ball landed in the wrong place.

Dogs know all the signs to spot a walk coming. It's taken mine 2 years to sit for his collar to go on!

Perfect timing with the camera, Dougie - and great action with your lab!

Back