happy halloween

Edit My Images
No
_DSC1630.jpg

DSC_1654.jpg

DSC_1645.jpg

muo1-1.jpg

I can see the edges of all your masking where you've blurred and sharpend, etc. Try feathering your masked selections. If you can't see them on your monitor it might need calibrating.

That aside I think these are good dog portraits. Interesting compositions and good focus on the eyes. The last one might have benefited with a deeper DOF to get both eyes in focus :)

These are very restrained for automaton2. He can't be well! :p

OK. I've gone back through some of your older posts and I see this is all part of your style. I like your style and I really like a lot of your older posts. Love the effect...

... but I don't think it works with these. Just looks like you've made bad mistakes during processing. I think the hard edges of the masking needs to be either more extreme or not at all.

These are very restrained for automaton2. He can't be well! :p

Just what i was thinking!
Love the last shot, although I don't think these work as well as your people shots.

i know i dont zoom in enough when doing edges:puke:

i need to use feathering:naughty:

hopefully future pix will show it

i thought the dogs so natively beautiful
i didnt morph

thanks for all the replies:woot:

I love the last of these in particular. Thank you for not giving them your usual treatment - while I can understand its use on people (people do after all change their own appearances in various ways - make-up, hair colour, piercings etc) I wouldn't like to see it done on animal shots.

Nice stuff!

Back