Happy with the photo I took today

Edit My Images
Yes
The garden is getting dry with bugs but I managed to find a larvae of sawfly and a new bug and a hoverfly :D Lucky me:p

1 I believe it is a larvae of sawfly,Sciapteryx Consobrina. Correct me if I am wrong. It looks so cute.

3 This is a new one and it was resting on the net near the pond. ID please.

6 Hoverfly got stuck on the snail bubble and I used a small leaf to clean it off for it after I took the shots:D

wow, 1st 2 are really fabulous and a great find altho they are all good and im sure you will find some critters for a good few weeks to come, you just have to get down and dirty :D

Thanks Graham:) I am worried that the winter is on its way, I will find less and less bugs:(
That will be time to start reading up on bugs or looking for things in or around the house/garden to take photos of. :)

I saw a snail full of bubble and tried to take some shots of it, it moved on the stone and left the bubble there. Suddenly the hover flew on the stone and the bubble seemed to be very stick and it tried to escape, instead it rolled over on the bubble and got itself stuck.

I worried I would hurt it if i use some water so I picked up a small leaf and cleaned it out for it.

Any idea of the ID of No.3?

Last edited:
Wonderful shots hotwifi, the caterpillar ones being really really nice. :)

Couple of dust bunnies could do with cloning out ;)

Back