harlyn bay and boobies bay

Edit My Images
No
Parents have just bought a caravan at harlyn sands, where I spent all my school holidays growing up. Such a scenic place I was looking forward to getting down there last week end, a five min walk to the beach for first and last night happy happy. Got down there and the weather clouded up and stayed that way until we packed the car to come home.
Light was challenging but managed to get a few shots and play around with some Cokin filters that ive borrowed and also some homemade ND filters.Did try the welding glass but too much like leakage. Will have another crack as Ive seen some stunning sunsets at boobies over the years. Critique most welcome as always
harlyn bay by surfage, on Flickr

boobies streaks by surfage, on Flickr

boobies bay wave by surfage, on Flickr

boobies bay bw- by surfage, on Flickr

boobies bay by surfage, on Flickr

BOOBIES BAY HDR by surfage, on Flickr

Last edited:
That's what I did share ,pin,copy code paste into insert picture.i can see it but not when I am not logged in?????

Doesn't look like you got the BB code. Did you choose a size?

It's a broken link, that's all. You haven't copied the entire code.

I just looked at the pictures you have posted through your flickr account (I was going to post the correct links here but it says sharing is restricted)

My favourite by far is the Boobies bay HDR. Which is saying something, because I don't often like HDR.

It's not over the top, and it just works really well with the composition you chose.

Lovely set, Surfage.

That's what I did share ,pin,copy code paste into insert picture.i can see it but not when I am not logged in?????

Just reread this and what you need to do is just copy the code into the reply post box (where you type text) direct not into the insert picture bit

Just reread this and what you need to do is just copy the code into the reply post box (where you type text) direct not into the insert picture bit
Cheers Tigger just eddited the post think its ok now.Knew I would have done somethink dumb

It's a broken link, that's all. You haven't copied the entire code.

I just looked at the pictures you have posted through your flickr account (I was going to post the correct links here but it says sharing is restricted)

My favourite by far is the Boobies bay HDR. Which is saying something, because I don't often like HDR.

It's not over the top, and it just works really well with the composition you chose.

Lovely set, Surfage.
Cheers Xerse , thats my fav also. Was more of a last min afterthought. Liked the crashing wave in one pic and the swirling water in the foreground of another. Selectively merged the two together in PS using layers. Then just a tweak in Topaz adjust to bring out the clouds and a Denoise so not true HDR persay, but was pleased with the results.

Back