Haunted attic with guest

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes
I work in what was once a cotton mill and we are moving out soon to a new unit. The building occupies 4 levels and although I have not heard anything a number of people that have been there a while say they have heard distinct & heavy footprints from the attic walking diagonally toward the doors where the goods were once lowered onto the train. It is a bit of a spooky building, especially when you are in there alone but I don't believe in stuff like that. Yesterday and today I took a number of photos to record the various rooms in the building including the attic and to add atmosphere I converted it to monotone and added a texture layer so it looked a bit spooky. I used my Nikon 810 which is pretty high res and on scrolling around the image at full size and above I spotted what I am going to label the factory ghost. I have added a 300% crop of the area which is the chair at the end of the room.

Attic1.jpg

Close%20up.jpg

Interesting photo,the texture and monotone definitely add to the feeling of the spookyness of it. As for the 300% crop if that's SOOC that's freaky!

Cheers Ian. Going to try and get a few more before we move.

Very nice and slightly freaky crop, look.forward to seeing some more images of the mill.

Is that for real? If it is, that's awesome!! :)

Back