Haven't posted here in a year or more...

Kris, you do realise that commenting on the models is against forum rules and should anyone do that, you can RTM it and comments will be removed? However, unless the staff know such comments have been made, we can't actually do anything about it, and with so many threads being started daily, it would be impossible to check them all so we do rely on you to let us know.
I do know, but I'd rather stop it before it starts. People tearing into a models appearance on here before was my reason for leaving.

mmmm thats not how your first two posts come across. Simples

Your posts come across that way. As does the tone of your comment. I'm guessing you missed my last comment as well. You know the one where I said they were all nice photos? Maybe thats ripping you apart?It'll have hug (sic) effect on you in future (I'm sure)
Thanks for correcting my spelling. :) Really appreciate the help :)

Thanks for correcting my spelling. :) Really appreciate the help :)

I didn't correct it. I quoted it exactly the way it was. ;) As every your remarkable arrogance has prevented you reading yet again, what I posted in full. Anyway thats said, I'm sure you'll lose sleep over what I said (not)

I didn't correct it. I quoted it exactly the way it was. ;) As every your remarkable arrogance has prevented you reading yet again, what I posted in full. Anyway thats said, I'm sure you'll lose sleep over what I said (not)
I sure missed this place :)

Generally speaking I find critique from just about anyone to be too wide a way of improving or learning. Approach people you want to be like or admire their work and ask them. Simples.

Interesting view, a little narrow minded if you don't mind me saying ignore if you do... imho and it may be mine alone but if you only listen to advice from people you admire then you could be missing out on something massive that takes you beyond anyone you admire and make you become the admired.

So for that reason I believe that all critique is important yes it can be very varied but it can make you look at something again and maybe say I'll try that... this in my opinion is the path to greatness not to just dismiss critique from people you don't like or know.

I really hope you stay as I like what you do. Don't let petty arguments get you down, just keep an open mind and you'll go far.

lovely images...really nice..

At the risk of throwing in a grenade, the OP wasnt too interested in crit was open to it should anyone post some. He then also said that he only believes in lsitening to crit from those he admires.

6 of 1 half dozen of the other so lets all move on.

On the basis of what I've seen on this thread I would like to see more of Kris's work.

I hope she will post some more soon.

Blimey. I'm away a week and it's handbags again. :)

I was simply saying what I thought.

I am trying to get better at portrait photography and I think the images posted are very good : much better than I can currently do. More pictures like these, with details of how they were taken, will, I think, be very helpful.

Back