Tornado by ©Christofoto, on Flickr

Hercules by ©Christofoto, on Flickr

Hawk by ©Christofoto, on Flickr

F15 Eagle by ©Christofoto, on Flickr

14924138272_e4fd3b99a9_b.jpg

14737805519_c283c450b8_b.jpg

14921401591_c0c30c02f3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Bloody hell........I just love these, the 1st one is my favourite. Can I ask were you took these from as I would love to have a go at trying to equal your shots...... although I think I would be a long way behind you.

Great shots :)

Bloody hell........I just love these, the 1st one is my favourite. Can I ask were you took these from as I would love to have a go at trying to equal your shots...... although I think I would be a long way behind you.

Cad East and West are in there. Google Mach Loop for more info. They are just South of Dolgellau in Wales.

Nice set, one problem what happened to the missing central bomb on the F15 :eek:

Nice to see the F-15s out and about again. Great set.

Some typically great shots!

Nice set, one problem what happened to the missing central bomb on the F15 :eek:

It's a practice bomb carrier. In the RAF it would be called a CBLS - not sure about the USAF. This device would carry a number of practice free fall bombs.

Excellent shots,harder than it looks i think.:)

Excellent (y)

brill 5 and 7 my favourites

Very nice. Something I can aspire too.

Yeah cheesy is right, they carry 6 small practice bombs, if you look on my flickr there are a few pics of these still loaded on the Eagle.

stunning shots; #11 he is a way off there would need a big lens to get any decent shots of him, or is that the standard distance away.

#7 and #11 are similar distances. One is 8mm fisheye, other is 400mm

Back